Signing of a set of agreements between The Tripoli Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture signed a memorandum of understanding with the German Organization for African Economic Cooperation in Hamburg last Wednesday.
Under the high patronage and in the presence of the Libyan Minister of Oil and Gas, Mohamed Aoun, the memorandum of understanding was signed on the sidelines of the participation of the Management Committee of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Tripoli to the activities of the African-German Energy Forum, organized in Hamburg.
The MoU included a set of agreements between the two parties, including:
- Cooperation in the field of trade and direct investment between the Organization and the Chamber.
- Make it easier for businessmen from both sides to invest in Libya and Germany.
- To exchange information in the field of investment and production projects that businessmen of Chamber subsidiaries intend to carry out in Libya or Germany in cooperation with foreign partners.
- Represent each other mutually in their place of residence to facilitate the work of the affiliates of both parties in setting up projects.
- Exchange of visits of delegations between the two parties to facilitate the mission of businessmen in Libya and Germany.
- Cooperation in the field of training, rehabilitation and development of members and affiliates of the Tripoli Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture.